A clear day begins with a clear brain.
Information is coming at us nonstop from every direction. How can we make clear choices and decisions when our brain is already on overload. One tip for sanity is to claim 15-30 minutes each day just for clean out of all the build up and to give yourself a break from the new coming in. Some of my favorite ways to do this are:
- Sit quietly with a morning cup of coffee or tea. Just let your mind wander where it will.
- Do a BRAIN DUMP – write down anything and everything that is chattering away in your brain. Let it out.
- Go for a walk around your block and take in the sites, sounds and smells. Let the earth clear you.
- Journal in a free style format. Let whatever thoughts, ideas or wonderings that pop up go down on paper.
- Have a conversation with yourself. Yes, just talk out loud and be amused at what is going on inside you.
- Do a simple breath meditation just focusing on your inhale and exhale. Set the intention that with every exhale, old information will leave your body and your brain.
Some Favorite Resources -
Fill your life with the things, the people & actions that you LOVE!
We all know how it feels to get the perfect thing. We love it so much that it finally wears out – that great pair of jeans, the chair that you just have to sit in every night, the sweet cookie jar your mother gave you. Then there is hanging out with your good friend going for a long walk in the woods, collaborating on a great project, or reading to your child before bed. In this moment pause and bring up something that you LOVE. Notice how it makes you feel. Notice if you get a sensation of joy or lightness.
We also know how it feels to buy stuff that never gets used, much less loved. [Read More]
Clear & SIMPLE is shining a bright new light!
It is with deep appreciation, joy and amazement that we announce our NEW BRAND & WEBSITE. Special thanks go to Sharon Benedict, Jeanine Mallory, Ann Webb, Sylvia Nibley, Cat Fishman, Rebecca Servoss and new partner in creation – Kate Fehr!
Everyday we witness the pain of people buried in chaos, clutter and overwhelm. Our desire is to give hope. We are here to inspire you to clear the clutter of your past and get organized at last!
We help you get organized by teaching the skill. We support you in staying organized with the best systems, tools and tips! Please talk to us anytime and let us know what you need, what you want, and what you hope for.
Get the gift of our best & favorite TIPS, TOOLS & EXPERTS here – www.clearsimple.com/resources
Marla Dee, Kate Fehr and the C&S Team